If you still wanna follow me and my obsesion with Glee and Naya Follow my other blog:
Totaled together, they take up approximately 29 minutes.
The average Glee episode is 42 minutes long.
Given that these will probably be cut for time, subtract one minute from each song.
This still leaves 22 minutes of songs.
- 2 of which are other teams
- 1 of which should never have left the head of whatever deranged schizophrenic songwriter put pen to paper (Pretending)
- 1 of which is gratuitous and will stupidly drag out a date for two people who don’t belong together (Bella Notte)
- 1 of which should have been sung by Quinn and Rachel because she’s the only one that has ever apologized to Rachel for what she’s done (For Good) [I totally called this duet, too, and you guys were all BUT ‘FOR GOOD IS IN THE SECOND ACT’ …eat it, I called it]
This means we get about 20 minutes of talky, at least 10 of which will be for Finchel.
This means 10 minutes for the other 12 people in the cast.
I hope you all enjoy swift resolutions, because each of your favorite characters gets less than a minute to say their piece.
There are actually 9 songs in the episode, so it’s looking pretty bleak.
9 Songs? That actually takes the piss.
- her face is like ”bitch you did not just say that..”